Facilitation & Retreats
If you’re looking to have important conversations that engage real issues and lead to more effective working relationships and business results, then we may be able to help. Our designs are usually light on the games, heavy on engaged conversation, and leave time for fun outside the sessions. We regularly design and facilitate sessions for teams that want to go offsite and we comfortably work with teams of five to 100 people.
Our process typically includes:
- an initial planning meeting to determine focus and goals and plan logistics
- gathering data through a survey, focus groups or interviews to obtain input from those who will attend
- some planning meetings to review the data, determine the key issues to explore and develop session design
- facilitating the session and documenting outcomes
- providing follow up evaluation or implementation support